In support of Butterfly Conservation, Granny Butterfly are running a Social Butterfly Christmas competition!
Here’s what you need to do to enter!
- Download the picture/s you want to colour in – you can find these below and colour away!
- Upload your finished masterpiece to our Facebook page (or you can private message if you prefer).
Entries close at 12:00 midday on Sunday 30th December and will be collated and sent to the author for judging! Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and contacted directly regarding their prizes.
FIRST PRIZE A copy of the latest Granny Butterfly book, a £20 voucher kindly donated by Waterstones Isle of Wight and a packet of butterfly friendly seeds!
SECOND PRIZE £10 voucher kindly donate by Waterstones Isle of Wight and a packet of butterfly friendly seeds!
THIRD PRIZE £5 voucher kindly donate by Waterstones Isle of Wight and a packet of butterfly friendly seeds!
Why not purchase the Granny Butterfly books for Christmas? They make beautiful gifts and with the third in the series due out in 2019 they’re the perfect introduction to Granny Butterfly and her friends! Purchase today from Waterstones, Amazon and select retailers PLUS a donation will be made by Granny Butterfly to Butterfly Conservation for EVERY book sold between 3rd – 30th December 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- The colouring competition (the “Competition”) is open to children aged up to 13 years old (“You”).
- To enter the Competition, You should select as many of the illustrations provided by Granny Butterfly as you like for entry, posting images of your finished entry to the Granny Butterfly Facebook page or messaging Granny Butterfly through Facebook.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- Entries must be received by 12:00 noon on Sunday 30th December 2018.
- Winners will be selected by the author, Jean French, providing the Competition criteria have been met.
- The winners will be announced and contacted via Facebook in order to arrange the dispatch of the prize/s.
- By submitting an entry/entries into the Competition, You give permission for them to be published and shared across all other media including but not limited to Facebook, the Granny Butterfly website, publications and other social media channels on an exclusive, royalty-free basis, including your first name and age for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
- Parents and guardians are able to submit entries on the behalf of the entrant.
- Sending an entry to the Competition means that you accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this Competition at any time without notice.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged of transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
- We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.